Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Much Overdue Update

We have been very busy around the house lately. Things have also been hectic because Annalise has been getting over her cold that she caught at Christmas and since Christmas I have had two colds (one that won't go away), laryngitis, and food poisoning! I have also gone back to work on Wednesday and Thursday mornings so Annalise spends those mornings playing with Jon. They both really love it!

Here she and Grayson are playing with their Dads on Sunday night...


Annalise had her 4 month check up and she weighs 13 pounds 1 ounce and is 24 inches long! She also gets to start eating rice cereal which she does not enjoy at all so far! Hopefully we will see some improvement in this area soon.





I also purchased Annalise's first bathing suit, a bikini! I decided to go ahead and get it just in case they sell out of them quickly.



It is hard for me to believe how much she has changed in 4 months! She is getting so much personality and gets stronger and cuter every day!



Hopefully more pictures will be coming soon! Annalise and I are off to the hill country this weekend to spend time with my friends and their mothers from Lubbock. My Mom will join us if she is feeling better- she has been sick this week.

No comments: