Sorry for the long break in posting, my computer died and I downloaded a bunch of pictures on my computer at work and then left it at work for a week.
On June 10-12 Jon took 80 high school kids tubing in New Braunfels. Annalise and I went to visit my parents while he was gone and had lots of fun! Here are some of the highlights-

Crusing around the house and playing with things that tickle-


Pool time which included a wardrobe malfuntion and some wild hair afterwards-



The day after we got back from The Woodlands, Annalise and I went to the Fort Worth Boat Club for some lunch and swimming with our Mom's Group buddies.



Also, Annalise had her 9 month appointment and she weighs 16 pounds 10 ounces and is 27 inches long. She is in the 15th percentile for weight and the 47th for height. She is getting to be so big! She got her first tooth and about half of her diet is real food. She loves cheese and chicken nuggets!
On June 10-12 Jon took 80 high school kids tubing in New Braunfels. Annalise and I went to visit my parents while he was gone and had lots of fun! Here are some of the highlights-
Picking Blueberries!
Annalise was such a big helper holding her own bucket!
Annalise was such a big helper holding her own bucket!
Crusing around the house and playing with things that tickle-
Pool time which included a wardrobe malfuntion and some wild hair afterwards-
The day after we got back from The Woodlands, Annalise and I went to the Fort Worth Boat Club for some lunch and swimming with our Mom's Group buddies.
Some of the group in the pool...

Annalise and I at lunch inside, she ate her lunch outside by the pool!

Annalise, Grayson, Huston, Savannah, and Jasper

Also, Annalise had her 9 month appointment and she weighs 16 pounds 10 ounces and is 27 inches long. She is in the 15th percentile for weight and the 47th for height. She is getting to be so big! She got her first tooth and about half of her diet is real food. She loves cheese and chicken nuggets!


2 comments:
She is too cute!
Love the update! Great pictures. . .you look hot too mama!
Post a Comment