Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pretty Dress

Here is Annalise one afternoon after church in a pretty dress. I am such a sucker for smocked stuff!



In this picture, Annalise is pushing all of the buttons on our answering machine-



3 comments:

kelly said...

those are the cutest little cheeks! she's such a doll, amelia. and i loooooove smocked stuff, too - oh, i need a girl!

Britts said...

She is the cutest ever! I can't decide who she looks more like...you or Jon. She is just precious. I'm with you, smocked stuff is the way to go! I love all of it! I keep looking for the sissiest smocked boy stuff for him, but it's not quite the same for a boy than a girl. Your so lucky!
Brittney

Tracy Jabbal said...

those smocked dresses are ALL the rage here. the church i went to when i moved during my soph year had probably 50 girls that were ALWAYS in smocked dresses. those things are expensive too! i hope annalise's was a gift! haha! she looks so pretty in purple!