Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Happenings...

Matthew 28:5-6 "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."

Annalise got to hunt Easter Eggs tonight after church! It was so fun.

Here she is getting ready to go outside and look for the eggs, you can see from the front of her dress that she already had a sample of the candy.
She wasn't really into putting the eggs in the basket, mostly she just kept asking for "caaaan-dee."






And here she is when we wouldn't let her have the candy since this was right before dinner. Jon has just closed the egg. She keeps saying, "Open! Open! Open"

Earlier this week, we had some Easter fun at the mall. Annalise was super excited to see the bunny, who she thought was Santa. Her excitement ended immediately when I put her in his lap.

And here we are with our Tuesday mall walking buddies (we missed you Shannon) trying to get all of the kiddos together like last year. Grace and I were talking about how we would never have thought we would each have two kids by Easter! Taking pictures of this many kids is pretty chaotic... Enjoy the cuteness!

I think the pic above is the best shot we got...

Here are the little guys, Noah and Tate- Tate is 2 months older than Noah.
And, here are Grace and I with our super awesome double strollers that we both love.

No comments: