I am NOT the creative and crafting type at all! I like lists and straight lines. However I came across this super cool site and decided this darling little dress was something I could easily make. Annalise was not super excited to have me pinning the dress on her or to take pictures in it afterwards, so I bribed her with some candy. It was a quick and easy project! I am not sure why the pictures on this are lining up so strangely... Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I am super impressed with your sewing skills! The pics of Annalise in the dress are so cute too!
keep in mind that the dress started as one of my old skirts, so i did very little work to get it to look like it does. it was already hemmed, smocked and gathered. my sewing skills are only average... :)
That is such a cute dress! It looks like you might have a model in the making--what cute poses! ;o)
Post a Comment