Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh Noah!

Noah is SO sweet. Please note the picture below-
He is also ALL boy! He is like a tornado. Always milling around, needing to touch everything or climb on anything and just in general be in the middle of everything. Last week he fell in our neighbors driveway. It was an America's Funniest Home Videos quality fall. He landed on his forehead and his knees with his arms up behind him. His head bled A LOT but I wasn't too concerned because I thought all head wounds were supposed to bleed a lot. I got him cleaned up and put on a big bandaid. The next morning Jon and I took the bandaid off his head and both knew instantly that he needed stitches. Here is Noah showing off his super glue on his forehead. How awesome that he didn't have to go through the trauma of stitches!

 Please note his outfit. He is wearing a swimming shirt that was purchased for the upcoming summer. He thinks that shirt is a running shirt like Jon wears when he goes running. Noah has been wearing that swimming shirt for a few days now. He has to wear it with his "running shorts." He thinks it is so awesome and keeps asking me if he looks "very sweaty." He wants to look very sweaty. Silly guy!

No comments: