I had a doctor's appointment today with the perinatologist and it looks like Jonathan Noah Dansby Jr. will be arriving sometime at the end of the next week! I am very excited to evict him from inside of me, he is huge! Today he was measuring to weigh 8lbs7ozs and I am only 35 weeks pregnant! I am having an amnio to make sure his lungs are ready at the beginning of next week. He has gained an entire pound since Thursday so who knows how beastly he will actually be by the time he arrives.
In other news, Annalise continues to be super darling. Here she is enjoying some boxes and wrapping paper.


We have also made some weak attempts at sleeping in "the big girl bed" but have not had any successes thus far.

Here she is enjoying some bath time fun-

1 comment:
Yea! I can't wait to see pictures of the "little" guy! :)
Post a Comment