Exciting news. I bet you can't guess what it is...Noah is here!
Amelia is resting, so Daddy gets to post some fun pics for all to see. Here we go.
Here's Amelia last night...all big and pregnant. Keep in mind that this is at 8 months! She's huge and lovely.
And below is the picture of her right before she went in to the operating room for the caesarian. The doctor was still trying to convince her to have a conventional delivery, but Amelia wasn't interested after having Annalise, also known as Gigantor at the time of her birth. She was especially motivated because Noah is seriously outpacing Annalise on the fatness scale, which I guess is just a regular scale :)
When I got in the operating room, this is how I found Amelia. Don't worry, no gruesome pics ahead (except for a big fat baby).
Let me introduce, Jonathan Noah Dansby, Jr. at 9:45am with his newly cut cord (in the foreground).
"AAAAAHHHHH!"
9 pounds 8 ounces and 19.3 inches tall. A full pound heavier than Annalise. Can you believe it?






Tired Amelia resting after a successful surgery. Please pray for a speedy recovery. Praise the Lord! May God draw Noah to Himself in a fulfilled life of joy and faith.
6 comments:
Yeah! Noah is such a beautiful baby boy! Praise God for a healthy Mom and Son. :) I am so excited for all the Dansby family!
Love,
Becky
He is just precious! congratulations!!!
We are praising the Lord for Baby Noah - can't wait to see him! Love, Kent, Grace, Baby Ellis and Baby Tate
What great pictures and videos!
Amazing! What a healthy little baby! CONGRATULATIONS!
Love,
pam
Wow! He's got a great set of lungs on him! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I love his name!
(I wrote the deleted comment, but didn't realize that my mom had signed into blogger earlier. :)
Post a Comment