We decided to see what would happen if a real baby was in Baby Stroller's stroller. Noah looks GIANT! I think he and Annalise are going to be the same size in a couple of months.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Baby Stroller
Annalise has a Cabbage Patch doll she calls "Baby Stroller." I think she chose this name because she also has a little doll stroller that she pushes the doll around in. Here she is pushing the empty stroller while wearing Amy's sandals.

We decided to see what would happen if a real baby was in Baby Stroller's stroller. Noah looks GIANT! I think he and Annalise are going to be the same size in a couple of months.


We decided to see what would happen if a real baby was in Baby Stroller's stroller. Noah looks GIANT! I think he and Annalise are going to be the same size in a couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment