The trip got off to a rough start, Annalise was super sick and the weather was terrible. After the first day and a half passed, the weather and Annalise's sickness both cleared up. The water wasn't as clear and pretty as it usually is there because of the storms.
Annalise thought that everything about the beach (sun, sand, waves, water, fish, tide pools) was incredible and she spent lots of time running around and squealing with delight!
Here she is getting her first glimpse of the beach-
Here she is swimming with Jon-
Annalise also enjoyed her first candy bar out on the beach one afternoon-
Noah chilled out and relaxed the whole week. He looked really cute in his board shorts and surfer shirt but I didn't get any good pictures of him in that whole outfit.
Thomas and Amy built Annalise a My Little Pony throne in the sand-
And here is some general beach silliness, how else do you eat lunch when you're at the beach?
1 comment:
Hi Amelia!
I have to admit that I'm an avid fan of your blog - it's so neat to be able to see you and your family grow despite being thousands of miles apart. I am really excited to see you and the rest of the Warmath/Dansby clan for the wedding! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment