I am sad and excited! Excited because she is super ready to start kindergarten. She is already reading and is very excited for art class and to make new friends. I am sad that kindergarten will start SO early next year and know that it is going to be super painful for me and her to wake up early. She loves to laze in bed. I'm also sad to not have her around all day. She is my chatty little helper, but I'm excited for me to have some more quality time with Noah and Elliot (especially with Noah since Elliot will still be napping).
Here are Annalise and I on her first day of preschool in September 2009. Look how TINY she is!!!
Seriously, I really can't believe how small she was! She probably weighed about 18 pounds and was almost 2 and wore a size 12 months in clothing! In spite of her tiny body, she was most definitely speaking in FULL sentences when she started school. She has always had the gift of gab!
Here she was this morning, on her very last day of preschool! She is so much taller! Now she is 5 1/2 and wears a size 4t. She is still tiny (short and skinny) and chatty! These says, she is loves reading and spelling words. She is even taking a beginning tennis class this summer! We love the kind, sweet, helpful, and Jesus loving little lady she has become.
No comments:
Post a Comment