Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Dinner with Ninjas!

On Mother's Day, Jon decided we should go have dinner with the kids at a hibachi restaurant. I was skeptical that the kids would eat the food and enjoy the experience.

Here we are waiting for our table-

And... my doubts were wrong! The kids were a bit nervous at first when the chef lit the first fire on the table but after they got over the surprise of that, they were great.

Noah was especially impressed with the chef's knife skills- you know how they chop so quickly and spin around their knives and spatulas. The best part of the dinner was the fact that Noah told me, "A NINJA IS COOKING MY DINNER!" I wish I had a picture of his impressed face!

Annalise took no less that 150 pictures of the cooking and fire on my phone. Here are 3 I decided not to delete. :)






No comments: